Well I did it. After I mentioned how I haven’t been sick at all this school year and how I am an immunity super hero…I was sick on and off for two weeks. Ugh. I am finally getting better now. Because of this I haven’t really been creating anything or doing anything interesting, so I didn’t feel like I had anything to write about.
Rather than not blogging, I have decided to just do something easy. So here are five random things that I would like to share about me.
1. I like to read. When I find a book that I really like to usually sit down and read the entire thing at once. If I’m reading a book I don’t like so much, it takes a few weeks. Some of my favourite books are: anything by JD Salinger, Margaret Atwood’s “Year of the Flood” (which is part of a trilogy, but can also easily stand alone as a novel), Jane Urquhart’s “Away”,and Thomas King’s “Green Grass Running Water”.
Homer doesn’t read so much as he lies in piles of books.
2. I drink a lot of tea. I only really drink tea and water, with the occasional juice and sometimes a pop if I am out somewhere.
I also like playing Yatzee.
3. We have a pet crayfish. He is bright blue and named Vinn.
4. My dream trip would be wondering around Europe for a few months visiting museums, castles and just taking in the views.
5. Both of our cats sleep curled up with us nearly every single night. Sometimes I wake up stiff because of this, but I still wouldn’t have it anything other way.